Cancer Research UK: Celebrating twelve years of Valldata partnership success
Valldata’s expertise has led to tangible results and significant cost efficiencies for Cancer Research UK over the course of its twelve-year partnership.
Partnership successes, include:
Read in full
- Valldata handling in excess of 35 mailing campaigns each year
- The processing of 2.3 million one-off donations to a value of £46million
- The processing of raffle ticket sales to the value of £4.7million and over one million regular gifts
- Over the last four years, 99% of donations have been banked within target
Our close relationship has meant that the Valldata team is always trying to provide a model which allows us to put as much money as we can into our research. They have worked closely with us to implement a number of cost saving initiatives, enabling us to make thousands of pounds in savings since we signed our new contract.
We’re increasingly becoming strategic partners rather than just a client and supplier relationship. The fact that we know how much they value their commitment to best practice and industry regulation gives us extra peace of mind.
Supporter Payments Senior Manager, Cancer Research UK
Ethiopiaid: Successful On-boarding
Valldata’s expertise in on-boarding charities of all sizes ensured a safe and smooth transition of Ethiopiaid’s response handling, with only minimal input required.
The on-boarding has allowed Ethiopiaid to benefit from the following:
Read in full
- A successful Gift Aid campaign.
- Zero-impact on the supporter journey.
- Ability to view campaign performance in real time.
- A partnership for the future.
From our initial meeting and throughout the on-boarding and appeal period we found Valldata a refreshing partner to work with, the team were really engaged with us in terms of wanting to know all about Ethiopiaid, what our appeal was about and how they could create the best trial possible. There was also a lot more communication in terms of contacting us with progress updates and seeking our opinions, which we greatly appreciated.
Fundraising Administrator, Ethiopiaid
Kidney Research UK: Improving ROI by outsourcing
Devising a streamlined donation handling solution with Valldata has enabled Kidney Research UK to improve fundraising ROI dramatically.
Working in collaboration has resulted in the following:
Read in full
- A process which runs seamlessly alongside the telemarketing element of the Kidney Research campaign strategy
- In-house resource which is finally able to focus on priorities, in particular, campaign targeting and improved audience segmentation (aided by the data that Valldata captures)
- Because response times are now so quick, targeting can be revised before the next campaign which results in continually improved supporter engagement through in-depth customer intelligence
- Better targeting saves Kidney Research money on campaigns and outsourced supporter services saves money on overheads which means that more funds can be allocated to essential research
Valldata has continued to impress Kidney Research UK, with both enthusiasm and technical expertise emanating from a strong management team.
Valldata strives to deliver cost saving opportunities, providing us with excellent value, and helping us hugely in improving campaign ROI and optimising our investment in supporter services.
David B. Lumley
Outsourcing Manager, Kidney Research UK
Médecins Sans Frontières: Supporter engagement enhanced by data
Médecins Sans Frontières has improved query response times and eliminated manual reconciliation, resulting in the freeing up of vital resource and increased supporter trust.
Following this project:
Read in full
- MSF rarely sends queries to Valldata relating to supporter details, transactions or fulfilment which saves both parties time
- Valldata is able to reconcile all payments for MSF freeing up vital resource at the MSF headquarters and enabling the relevant departments to focus on other priorities
- Supporters can be re-thanked and their queries dealt with even quicker and with ease, resulting in more positive long-term engagement
The developments that MSF and Valldata have implemented on the database have ensured we have real-time access to critical supporter data. This allows immediate response to queries and ensures that we continue to provide high levels of customer service to our supporters.
Fundraising Manager, Médecins Sans Frontières